OVERALL CELLULAR HEALTH
Lunasin’s effectiveness comes from its ability to promote optimal cell health. Lunasin provides a second line of defense against cellular damage when the body’s initial defenses are depleted. Here’s how it works:
Lunasin nourishes - provides the nutritional fuel to promote optimal expression of genes required for normal cell function.
Provides protection in two ways:
- Prevention. Activates the expression of genes that help reduce cell damage and prevents the expression of genes that can cause cell damage.
- Maintenance. Helps remove damaged cells from the body that may cause chronic health problems.
Unstable oxygen molecules known as free radicals enter our bodies from a wide range of sources — everything from smoke and unhealthy foods to sunshine and air. Antioxidants in our diet work to neutralize these cell-damaging invaders and include nutrients such as beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and many more.
Lunasin, a naturally occurring peptide in soy, has been clinically shown to function as an antioxidant in three ways:
- Reduces oxidation of linoleic acid that produces oxygen radicals
- Acts like an oxygen radical scavenger (traditional antioxidant mechanism)
- Reduces oxygen radicals produced by macrophages. Macrophages are highly specialized cells that remove dying or dead cells and cellular debris.
Study after study continues to uncover more health benefits of the amazing soy peptide lunasin. Because it works at the epigenetic level— at the very root of gene expression and cellular function — lunasin impacts multiple aspects of human health. One of the most recent lunasin studies demonstrated its effectiveness in strengthening the immune system.
Immune cells in your body contain receptors that are genetically primed to respond to germs and other environmental toxins and remove them. If these receptors are slow to respond in your immune cells, your body’s innate defenses do not function properly.
A study conducted at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis in 2012 showed that lunasin can affect this process. Results of the study demonstrated that lunasin works to stimulate immune cell receptors, thus boosting innate immunity — the body’s first line of defense.
Collect information pertinent to your health situation. Go to the Purchase page for more information on how to order or call Cayla Collins, Independent Reliv Distributor, 603-489-8228